Kinetikos Bodywork Therapy
Welcome to Kinetikos Bodywork Therapy. The therapists at Kinetikos are committed to improving people's health through bodywork and acupuncture, holistic medicine that guides one's body to heal.
We offer a wide variety of complementary health services, which are highly effective in reducing pain, relaxing your mind and body, and improving wellbeing, especially when comined with each other. It is our goal to provide high-quality healing care; a safe and comfortable environment; and holistic health care information to assist our clients' efforts to improve their health.
Best wishes for your good health.
Holly, Risa, Georgia, Brian, Anne, Kiva, and Casey
- Rolfing reorganizes your soft tissues to realign your skeleton, which tends to bring long-lasting pain relief and improves posture and mobility.
- Massage relaxes your muscles and your mind, reduces your tension and pain, and increases your body’s fluid flow to flush toxins out of your body.
- Acupunture stimulates your nervous system to improve your pain, mood, stress, digestion, immune function, and more.
- Lymph Drainage Therapy is a detoxifying therapy that amplifies and organizes your lymph flow (the immune system’s fluid) to clear toxins from your muscles and organs.
- Neural Mobilization frees your nerve pathways to reduce pain, relax muscles, and improve joints’ range of motion.
- Visceral Manipulation frees restrictions in the connective tissue surrounding your organs, which can relieve the strain these restrictions place on your spine and improve your organs’ function.
- Craniosacral Therapy reduces tensions on the connective tissue surrounding your brain and spine, which can help headaches, reduce mental tension, and help balance the nervous system.
- Theta Healing identifies deeply-held beliefs we hold about ourselves and how we experience the world in order to dissolve or rewrite the obstacles these create to living a balanced life.
- Quantum Hypnotic Healing Therapy identifies one's emotional, physical, and/or spiritual life themes that are currently expressing themselves and then uses a deeply-relaxed trance state to access insight and provide support to resolve core patterns responsible for life challenges.
Therapists(See our About Us page for more information about our therapists.)
- Holly Krebs, Certified Rolfer™
- Risa Kearn, Certified Rolfer™
- Anne Bruce,Certified Rolfer™
- Georgia Palos Shiney, Massage Therapist
- Brian Ubert, Massage Therapist
- Clementine Mitchell, Theta Healer and Quantum Hypnotic Healing Therapist
- Kiva Bassett, Five-Element Acupuncturist
- Casey Emmerich Sorell, Lymph Drainage Therapist.