Kinetikos Bodywork Therapy
Kinetikos Winter Special - Therapy Package
20% off Four or More Different Therapies
Want to start your year off right with some new healing experiences for yourself? Try a combination of holistic therapies and discover something new that you love!
- Therapies include
- Lymph drainage
- Myofascial massage
- Craniosacral therapy
- Pyschosomatic energy work
- Well woman services
See our order form to see your options and the package details.
- By mail, send your order form and check to Kinetikos, 920 Massachusetts St, Ste 1, 66044. We will mail a receipt of your order back to you.
- In office, drop off your order form and check at our office and pick up your receipt. If there is not anyone at the office you may slide your form and check under the door. We will mail your receipt.
- Direct any questions to email@example.com or call the Kinetikos office phone, 785-832-1720. If you need to pay by credit card please leave a message at the office number and Risa Kearn will call you back to arrange payment.
Welcome to Kinetikos Bodywork Therapy. The therapists at Kinetikos are committed to improving people's health through bodywork and acupuncture, holistic medicine that guides one's body to heal.
Let us introduce our newest therapist - Lilly Mason. Lilly is a midwife and placenta specialist. In addition to offering midwivery services, she also provides well woman care, such as PAP smears. For immediately after labor, she provides placenta encapsulation as a supplement for new mothers to regulate their hormones and improve milk supply. We're always so happy to have such excellent, dedicated practitioners join our practice!
We offer a wide variety of complementary health services, which are highly effective in reducing pain, relaxing your mind and body, and improving wellbeing, especially when comined with each other. It is our goal to provide high-quality healing care; a safe and comfortable environment; and holistic health care information to assist our clients' efforts to improve their health.
Best wishes for your good health.
Holly, Risa, Georgia, Brian, Kalen, Clementine, Lilly, Supriya, and Casey
- Rolfing reorganizes your soft tissues to realign your skeleton, which tends to bring long-lasting pain relief and improves posture and mobility.
- Massage relaxes your muscles and your mind, reduces your tension and pain, and increases your body’s fluid flow to flush toxins out of your body.
- Acupuncture stimulates your nervous system to improve your pain, mood, stress, digestion, immune function, and more.
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treats internal imbalances that manifest outwardly on the face as wrinkles, sagging, puffiness, or discoloration. Treatments include herbal facial masks, full body and facial acupuncture, and facial massage.
- Lymph Drainage Therapy is a detoxifying therapy that amplifies and organizes your lymph flow (the immune system’s fluid) to clear toxins from your muscles and organs.
- Neural Mobilization frees your nerve pathways to reduce pain, relax muscles, and improve joints’ range of motion.
- Visceral Manipulation frees restrictions in the connective tissue surrounding your organs, which can relieve the strain these restrictions place on your spine and improve your organs’ function.
- Craniosacral Therapy reduces tensions on the connective tissue surrounding your brain and spine, which can help headaches, reduce mental tension, and help balance the nervous system.
Therapists align="center"(See our About Us page for more information about our therapists.)
- Holly Krebs, Certified Rolfer™
- Risa Kearn, Certified Rolfer™
- Georgia Palos Shiney, Massage Therapist
- Brian Ubert, Massage Therapist
- Kalen Richardson, Myofascial Massage Therapist
- Clementine Mitchell, Energy Healer
- Lilly Mason, Midwife and Placenta Specialist
- Supriya Desai, Licensed Acupuncturist
- Casey Emmerich Sorell, Lymph Drainage Therapist.