Hellerwork Structural Integration is a powerful method of manual and movement therapy that unravels deeply held patterns of restriction and improves ease and fluidity of being through a combination of structural bodywork, movement education, breathwork, and awareness dialogue. Hellerwork addresses the whole person, supporting improvements in overall health and well being with a focus on alignment and balance in body, mind, and spirit. Tension and stress are relieved in a lasting way as this work opens up, restores, and empowers clients to take on new forms and ways of moving about and relating to themselves and the broader world.
One session of Hellerwork can be very impactful, as this whole-person approach can address many issues at once. However, the full Hellerwork Series is a powerful progression of 11 sessions that follow a genius, methodical process of opening up and peeling through the layers of connective tissue (fascia) in the body. The series moves from the superficial to the deep core layers of the body, and then integrates what has been released into an overall sense of wholeness, ease, and flow.
An offspring of Rolfing, Hellerwork can be beneficial for people of any stage of life and has very few contraindications. For more details, about Hellerwork view the Hellerwork Client Handbook or visit hellerwork.com. Or, better yet, experience a session yourself! First sessions are currently being offered at a discounted rate!
Hellerwork can help with:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic tension and tightness
- Frozen Shoulder
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Nerve Impingements
- Joint Pain Stiffness or Tightness
- Sprains and Strains
- PTSD, ADD, ADHD, Hyperactivity
- TMJ, Clicking Jaw, Lock Jaw
- Sway Back or Hunch Back
- Nerve Impingement, and more...
Some of the many benefits include:
- Relief from chronic pain or tension
- As an alternative to surgery
- For better body awareness
- To free and reorganize restrictive patterns
- To rehabilitate from surgery or an injury
- Reduce chronic stress
- Better posture and balance
- Improve sleep and daily energy
- Feel younger and more vibrant
- To increase overall health and well being
- Aid to enlightenment and personal growth
- Heal Sports Injury
- Resolve ankle pain
Some of the overall benefits clients can expect include:
- Better posture and balance
- Deeper, easier breathing
- Greater range of motion
- Improved soft tissue flexibility
- More mental stamina
- Decreased physical and emotional pain
- Easier recovery from exertion
- Fluid movements
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Calmness of mind, a sense of well-being
- Improved body awareness
- Better performance
Have questions or a unique situation you’d like to discuss? Contact Cole Cottin, Certified Hellerwork Practitioner, directly.
Lighten your load and liberate your body, mind, and spirit through Hellerwork!