- Rolfing reorganizes your soft tissues to realign your skeleton, which tends to bring long-lasting pain relief and improves posture and mobility.
- Massage relaxes your muscles and your mind, reduces your tension and pain, and increases your body’s fluid flow to flush toxins out of your body.
- Lymph Drainage Therapy is a detoxifying therapy that amplifies and organizes your lymph flow (the immune system's fluid) to clear toxins from your muscles and organs.
- Acupuncture stimulates your nervous system to improve your pain, mood, stress, digestion, immune function, and more.
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treats internal imbalances that manifest outwardly on the face as wrinkles, sagging, puffiness, or discoloration. Treatments include herbal facial masks, full body and facial acupuncture, and facial massage.
- Multi-Dimensional Healing is the integration of energetic, hands-on, and intuitively inspired techniques for transforming the spiritual, emotional, and psychological barriers to complete well-being. This work provides the opportunity to access the subconscious beliefs, ancestral patterns, and hidden traumas that are key to the healing process.
- Craniosacral Therapy reduces tensions on the connective tissue surrounding your brain and spine, which can help headaches, reduce mental tension, and help balance the nervous system.
- Neural Mobilization unbinds the nerves' pathways, allowing the nerves to move freely. This reduces much localized pain and relaxes muscles, connective tissue, and joints as they no longer need to restrict their movement to accomodate the nerves' restrictions.
- Visceral Manipulation frees restrictions in the connective tissue surrounding your organs, which can relieve the strain these restrictions place on your spine and improve your organs' function.